Let me tell you a little bit about Comfortaire construction...
- Comfortaire has a zippered top cover.
- We use a loomstate damask ticking with two layers of super soft foam and a layer of 991 Dacron fiber which is quilted to the ticking providing plush comfort.
- Below the cover is an additional layer of "anatomical zoned foam" for additional comfort.
- We use a commercial grade, flexible, 24 gauge chamber constructed of latex rubber.
- The chamber is double reinforced with non-stretch cotton, with "I" beam construction, which is then molecularly bonded.
- The air control system and chamber are engineered to support 300 pounds, yet the chamber is firm after filling it with only 5 psi of air
- DO NOT confuse these chambers with the old fashioned camping mattress that always leaked air! This virtually leak proof system assures years of service and is backed by a 20 year warranty from a company that has been around for nearly seventy years!